Joined: 26 Jan 2018
RIO DE JANEIRO， Aug. 8 (Xinhua) -- Following are the results of the men's 10m air rifle final at the Rio Olympic Games here on Monday:
1. Niccolo Campriani， Italy， 206.1 points
2. Serhiy Kulish， Ukraine， 204.6
3. Vladimir Maslennikov， Russia， 184.2
4. Abhinav Bindra， India， 163.8
5. Peter Sidi， Hungary， 142.7
6. Illia Charheika， Belarus， 121.6
7. Petar Gorsa， Croatia， 101.0
8. Oleh Tsarkov， Ukraine， 79.7
NAKURU， Kenya， Nov. 3 (Xinhua) -- Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta on Thursday reiterated his government's decision to withdraw its troops from South Sudan after the UN chief dismissed Kenyan Lt General Johnson Kimani Ondieki as the commander of the UN peacekeeping force in South Sudan.
Presiding over the Kenya Defence Forces officer cadets' commissioning parade in Nakuru county， Kenyatta said Nairobi was committed to regional and global peace but that should not come at the expense of the country's dignity and honour.
UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon on Tuesday sacked Ondieki， citing his failure to respond to an attack by government soldiers on an aid compound in South Sudan's capital Juba during clashes between rival forces in July.
Kenya's Foreign Affairs Ministry issued a statement one day later， expressing "dismay" over the decision， which it termed unfair.